EPF is now in online payment and it is mandatory by using EPF India for all the Govt employees. Before proceeding EPF online payment user need to generated challan through TRRN process. All these processes need to do in EPF unified member portal.
The employee needs to complete all the process to done online EPF Payment at Unified Portal. The Challan generation procedure will be same for all the banks. Before making EPF online payment procedure users need to hold Personal Bank account in any preferred corporate bank.
We are providing the information how to make online EPF payment. Users can follow the given information. It will be better to help while making an online payment.
EPF Online Payment at Unified Portal
- Open any of the browsers and search for EPF India
- Visit our services and click on for employees link
- Open online payment facility
- In that 2 options will be available one is SBI and second one is other banks.
- Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
- UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
- UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
- PF Payment Details Online for Employee
- EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
- EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
- PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
- EPF Help Desk for Services and Complaints
Employees who are having the corporate account in SBI can choose SBI net banking option others can choose Net Banking of Other Banks option.
- If user has chosen SBI net Banking option
- In that select the facility
- Press proceed
- Give TRRN number of challan and make payment.
Users who have chosen Net Banking of other Banks can follow below procedure.
- Terms and conditions for other banks will be available read and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Click on proceed payment option.
- Enter TRRN number and given code in the given fields
- Click on Submit form
The user can check challan details before making payment. Click on Confirm and thereafter select bank and go for Make Payment option.
How to TRRN Challan for EPF Online Payment
- Open Unified member portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- Login with User Name and Password
- Go through Payment option
- Click on ECR (Electronic Challan cum Return) Challan
- Go for in-process Challan list and click on pay option
- Select bank to initiate payment
- Click on continue
- All the TRRN details will appear on the screen check the details once again click on ok
There will be 2 options available select user type. User can select any one option from below
- Internet Banking (Single User)
- Corporate Banking (Multiple Users)
Click on Submit link. EPF login details will appear on the screen. Login with User Name and Password.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How to get TRRN details?
Users need to process through ECR (Electronic Challan cum Return) form to get TRRN details.
What are the requirements need for EPF online Payment?
Users need TRRN number to make an EPF Online payment for that employee can generate TRRN challan through ECR at Unified member portal.
Submit your review