EPF UAN Status is readily available to check in online now. Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) provided online services to get the UAN status by using Employee PF number through official portal of EPFO and many other services. Users can access UAN status in the digital version.
No need to wait for a while. EPFO provided online services like mobile application, UAN Portal etc. so many employees are benefited from these services. Every time no need to visit PF office for queries. The maximum number of problems will be solved through online services.
How to check EPF UAN Status
The Employment Provident Fund Organization has provided the service through online from EPF Portal and M-Sewa Mobile App for EPF Mobile APP users.
- EPF Portal
- M-sewa APK
EPF UAN Status check through Unified Member Portal
Users who need to check their UAN status can follow the steps and get UAN status. We are providing step by step process to check UAN status.
- Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
- UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
- UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
- PF Payment Details Online for Employee
- EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
- EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
- PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
- EPF HeloDesk for Servicess and Complaints
- Search in online for EPF India
- Open official website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- In that go through our services and click for employees link
- All the Employee UAN services will be available
- Go through UAN Status link
- There will be so many services links available in that select know your status link
- There will be 3 options available those are member id, Aadhaar card or Pan Card search with any one of the option
- Select State and office
- Automatically region and office codes will be displayed and then enter PF account number
- PF Account number there will be 3 fields left blank those are Est code (Establishment code), Est, Account Number
- Fill all the fields with complete details.
- Click on check status
“Your UAN is already activated to get the details enter the following details” message will be shown. Along with that some of the fields will appear on the screen. In that enter, UAN Registered mobile number and given image/Captcha or code. Click on submit button to get the details on your registered mobile number. After submitting user can receive the information regarding UAN PF Number status on your registered mobile number.
UAN Status check at m-sewa APK
Android mobile users can get their UAN status through m-sewa app. Check the given step by step process to get EPF UAN status.
- Open m-sewa application on your mobile
- Go through Employee option and then click on TRRN status
- Enter 13 digit TRRN number
- Click on status
- In the next step enter UAN number and mobile number
- Click on Submit form
UAN status will be generated and the user will receive UAN status through SMS with all details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
If 2 UAN numbers are activated for one person how to rectify the problem?
The person should inform to EPF to deactivate the UAN number by SMS through the registered mobile number and make a request to activate new UAN number to update the status of their EPF Account.
My UAN Number Status was not activated, How to activate UAN?
Click on UAN activation link. Fill all the required fields once again and submit to get Authorization pin. Authorization pin will be sent to your registered mobile number. In case mobile number was mismatched UAN status will not get activated.