EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer

By | May 8, 2018

EPFO UAN Services-Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) assists the Central Board in administering a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme a Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme for the workforce engaged in the organized sector in India. It is also the nodal agency for implementing Bilateral Social Security Agreements with other countries. EPF is the main platform for Indian citizens. It is mandatory for every organization that has an establishment of employees more than 20.

EPFO UAN Employee Services -UAN Services

• EPFO login or EPF Member portal Login /registration.
  • EPF Balance checks With PF Number at EPFO Portal.
  • How to check UAN Status (Is UAN universal Account Number allocated to your Pf Number or Not)
  • UAN Activation / Registration Process.
  • EPFO UAN Member Portal Login Demo.
  • PF UAN login Portal Services List Site Experience.
  • PF balance check with UAN Number.
  • Transfer PF Money to another PF Account.
  • online claim transfer portal for employees,
  • OTCP employee,
  • ECR portal for employers,
  • UAN Helpdesk,
  • UAN for employers.
  • Update member details (Bank account details, Aadhaar, PAN, Address change etc.)
  • UAN Number benefits

Employer Services for EPFO UAN Login Portal

• ECR Challan Payment
  • New Establishment Registration
  • Approve Employee details Online /Upload documents for employees.
  • EPF Account creation for employees.
  • Pay monthly contribution of employees online.
  • Approve claim transfer request from employee side.

EPF Benefits

• Financial Assurance
  • Medical Suppuration for Major surgeries etc.
  • Monthly Pension benefit for retired employees
  • Loan Facility

EPFO UAN OTCP Employee Services

• View Transfer request from members
  • Verify Details from your records
  • Approve Information using Digital Services
  • An additional feature to complement existing Paper claim process
  • Multiple Authorized signatories can be used to verify and claim requests
  • Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
  • UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
  • UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
  • PF Payment Details Online for Employee
  • EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
  • EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
  • PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
  • EPF Help Desk for Services and Complaints

Submit your review

Create your own review

EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
Average rating:
 21 reviews
by adhi on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
epf

Great benefits of epftransfer

by chanti on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
pf

how to PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules

by pawan on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
upf

ECR Challan Payment
New Establishment Registration
Approve Employee details Online /Upload documents for employees.
EPF Account creation for employees.
Approve claim transfer request from employee side. Thanks for all these information.

by appalanaidu on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
pf

is any interst rates are diffetnt

by rajesh on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
EPF

epf kha bhathut acha matter hey

by saravan on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

My father PF account was blocked. I have revived it in EPFO UAN Login Portal.

by siva on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan login

mumber portel information is good

by srujan on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
epftransferonline

epftransferonline is best to know before hand. I recommend this website for important information.

by bobby on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

uan information is good

by gowtham on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

for more details of uan login uantransferonline.com

by chandu on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

Thanks for the nice information about Universal Account Number UAN.

by bharathi on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan services

good info about UAN Login Registration services

by uma on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
pf

good information about Employee PF UAN Login Registration & online transfer.

by govind on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
pf

HOW TO PF balance check with UAN Number

by chinna on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
ip

nice information

by suresh on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

by naveen on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

nice topic EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer

by robin on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
uan

i came from Delhi now working in kerala now how can i change address of my home in uan site is any problems if i may not change it

by mahesh on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer

gud information about uan

by swathi on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer

i forget my uan login id and password how to reset it r send reset link

by varma on EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
pf

is it relly EPFO UAN Member Portal Login Demo.

40 thoughts on “EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer

1. robin

2. kodhandam

i forget my uan login id and password how to reset it r send reset link

3. kaushik

I already a member in UAN.
    I am not able to activate my aadhar number in UAN, where as my aadhar number is already in data,

It is showing some DOB and gender missmatch. But the Aadhar details are correct.

Please help me. Tried reaching helpline number, it is busy all the day.
    Do we have any other suggestions to reach or update / activate my aadhar number

4. Thajuddin

hi sir! My namwe is Sk Thajuddin i have uan number bt it was not in use . Previous i had one uan number that was i claimed and i got the payment also. now this was new number bt not in use.plse active my uan number . 100928025650.now i left job since one year

5. vamshi

Sir,
    1 week back i was withdraw my PF balance. My UAN 100533750096. in my pass book its shows Rs. 82990/-,
    but it shows in my claim status Rs. 81799/-, but only Rs.76085/- is credited in my account.
    how can i rise a complaint on this……. my contact Number and Name is 09963299598 – Guravana Srinivasara

6. ravikumar

sir mera DOB and fathar name galat h lekin mene uan m sahi kra tha to pandin m dal diya h 2 manth ho gya name ravi kumar sharma s/o virpal sharma uan no100539589121 adhar no 764937764131

7. shankar

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have online applied on epf portal for on 15/04/2018 but still claim status shown in EPF Portal a “Under Process”, can you please help me to get my PF. My UAN No. is 100753375795. all details updated and approved by employer.

Regards
    Hari Shankar

8. rupali

Hello sir,i forget my uan login id and password how to reset it r send reset link

9. mounika

Dear Sir/ Madam, I want to register mobile number change, my reasons lost this register no 8946085619 than this new 9932091688 register, but gender information nt available in the system, plz updating
    Uan no 100364519978

10. jagdish

I forgot my password and I am not able to reset my password because I am not getting OTP. I tried so many times but still not getting OTP. I tried calling toll-free but the number is ALWAYS BUSY. Please help me fix this problem as it is very urgent

11. ravish

I am mohd ravish and pf is no.[protected] actually from the last 4 month i am unbale to do the job due to desease and becouse of this i had claimed to withdraw my employer’s contribution and pension amount but it is very unfortunate that my claim has been settle down by the wrong way like last time. Rs 100 credited in my account and my claim status has been settled. Is it joke that rs 100 credit and close the file.
    Please explain me why has been done this and how.
    Becouse i will file complaint from higher officer becouse it is not just about money, it is about system

12. kiran

Uan no 10036451997

13. dinesh

ihave my kyc details Not mach How To Change My Details & i have upload my kyc and send the hard copy of adhar card,pan card,account four month ago but i have not get my pf yet. my uan no-100243615536 .i have 3month ago due to some personnel problem. pl relise my pf amount. pl replay.

14. vikas

Hi,
    My Uan num is 100931969707.I am trying to update my pan card number in the UAN portal.But I am not able to update the number since 3 months.It is showing the error message that Error while PAN authentication. Could not send Message.

What should I do now.Can you please look for it and do needful.

15. sushil

Dear Sir,
    Our UAN No. 101045175193 name of sushil kumar jangir our previous employer PF amount transfer to present employer. So I sellet previous member ID. So, come errore (Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed.). So, please clear the same

16. pankaj

My name is pankaj sharma my UAN no is 1008 5203 1626. i have link my adhaar with old uan. but after link new uan create new no is 1012 4183 8365 . I would like my adhaar link my old uan no 1008 5203 1626, and delete my new uan accoun

17. raju

Sir, Details not matching with KYC, what both are is correct (Aadhaar number). please help to resolve my problem

18. sameer

i forgot my password. i am unable to view my epfo details. what to do

19. rahul

Hi dear,I have UAN no.Register mobile no.But forget password.How can I recover / create new password to log in ? I want to know my account passbook details.Sir please inform me the process

20. satya

I have my UAN no and my mobile no is +919880481167. Please let me know how to check the PF balance and to get the passbook

21. sainath

Hi I am trying to contact customer service 1800118005 but always busy can you suggest on this

22. sudheer

Hi, I am a EPFO member since 14yrs, recently 6mnths back I withdrew EPFO fund for marriage purpose. Now I am planning to buy a house for which is am planning to apply for EPFO withdrawal of 90%. Can i do it. Is there any limiting clause.

23. gajender

Hi while update my AADHAR no its showing invalid gender..pls help me why its showing that error

24. rohit

Hi sir,wrong dob mantion in epfo .how to correction online of dob

25. darshan

hello sir,Due to my Mo no. is not active and I am forget my UAN login password as well

26. lalit

I have already inform to customer care that there is some issue in my UAN register data.when i tried to update AADHAR in kyc its showing, dob,name ,gender,are mismatch.but in the registration uan id all details mention correctly plz help me.

27. manju

hi sir,

I, registered UAN. at the time of registration i make a spelling mistake in name. Now i want to correct the spelling.
    So, Please kindly help me How and where it get Change

28. sravanya

If I change my current job and join new organization then the previous employer can know my account status like where I am working before joining and where this account has been opened.
    Pls guide me

29. amit

Customer Care EPFO is not doing their job.Always the Network is busy for the toll free number.How should we approach for doubts?

30. soumiya

hello sir,My DOB is wrong & how to change online for DOB Correction plz hep me..

31. anurada

hello sir,How many days taken for PF settlement form already submitted. Process number already given by EPFO. Plz guide

32. feroz

hi sir,As iam trying to reset my password otp is generated after otp enter it says type new password but after processing invalid password pls guide me how to slove this issue

33. varun

new pass word like this format( Waarun@1950 ) first letter big alaphabet and next remaining small alaphabetand one special chacter and after numeric

34. sairatna

Hi.. I am trying to contact customer service 1800118005 but This number is always busy .very poor your service. Pls suggest me how to contact you and how will resolve my problem.

35. divya

hi dear, I want to add my KYC in UAN A/c. Can I add other people Bank A/c details in my UAN A/c for withdraw of PF amount.

36. mounika

Pls check last financial year Interest is not update in my acount

37. sunil

My Question is whether we can withdraw the pension along with epf when we leave a fir?