KYC Update Know your Customer (KYC) is the process to identify and verify the details of clients in Business. The term is also used to refer to the bank and anti-money laundering regulations which govern these activities. Know your customer processes are also employed by companies of all sizes for the purpose of ensuring their proposed agents, consultants, or distributors are anti-bribery compliant. Banks, insurers, and export creditors are increasingly demanding that customers provide detailed anti-corruption due diligence information.
KYC Update for PF account Number at Unified Portal
- Open any of the browser
- Search for gov.in and open the site
- Click on “for Employees” link
- Open “Know your UAN status”
- Enter UAN number and Password
- Sign in UAN link to enter your UAN Account
- On home page select Profile option in that click on Update KYC information
- Update KYC details in the given fields
- Select KYC which you want to add
- Enter your name as shown in KYC, Document no, upload scanned copy of KYC
- After selecting the KYC file select “upload and save” option to add the KYC in account
Successful completion of KYC upload if you do not want to use any other service currently. Click on Logout option to safely close your UAN Account. Verify your account once again with UAN details.
Required Documents for KYC Update or Registration
The following documents are necessary for the registration of KYC.
- National Population Register
- Aadhaar card
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Bank Account Number
- Driving License
- Election Card
- Ration Card
Know your KYC Update status
The status check is only available for the users who have completed the registration process in KYC. Users can check their KYC status check by using applicant PAN number and verification code.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
KYC details is mandatory to update for UAN users?
No, it is not mandatory to update KYC details, but it helps you in processing your claim faster and user can regular update of KYC through SMS.
How can I upload my KYC Documents?
Scan all the needed documents before proceeding the KYC registration and upload all the scanned documents in pdf format in given file size.
How much period of time to update KYC details?
Successful completion of registration the details will be updated within 48 – 72 hours. The user can check their KYC update status whether it is updated or not. The information will be available through SMS.
- Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
- UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
- UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
- PF Payment Details Online for Employee
- EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
- EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
- PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
- EPF HeloDesk for Servicess and Complaints
- Update KYC to your PF Account