PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download

By | May 6, 2018

PF Balance check Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) provided various online services for employees to check PF balance. Users who are as a member or Employee in EPFO can no need to wait until the end of the year to get EPFO statement.

The user can check EPF Balance and PF Statement anytime through online services. EPFO provided 4 ways to check Provident Fund Balance and EPFO Statement/Passbook, the user can get anyway as per their Convenience.

• Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
  • UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
  • UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
  • PF Payment Details Online for Employee
  • EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
  • EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
  • PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
  • EPF HeloDesk for Servicess and Complaints

4 Ways to check EPFO Balance – Check your PF Balance Online

The Employment Provident Fund Organization has given the chance to check PF Balance to every employee and member of EPFO, every member can check their EPF Balance Status from the following 4 ways with using of Online Portal and their registered mobile phone number.

• EPFO Portal
  • Using SMS option
  • Giving missed call
  • EPFO App

PF Balance Check using EPFO Portal Online for EPF Passbook Statement Download

User’s first need to tag their (UAN) account number Unified Account Number, Instead of using Unified Portal Service users can get PF Passbook through EPFO India Portal. Now Unified Portal Service is only using for Transnational service to get EPF Passbook to check the PF balance, users can follow below steps.

• Search for EPF balance check
  • Log on to the EPF official website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
  • Click on EPF Balance- Member Balance link
  • Member Balance information page will be open
  • Select PF office state and search your establishment code
  • All the PF offices in the state will appear on the screen with office code
  • Enter Employee PF Account number in that 3 boxes will appear on the screen like 7 digit Establishment code and in 2nd box keep extra number and 3rd box enter account number
  • Enter name as appear in screen and enter registered mobile number
  • Click on I agree to link to accept terms and conditions
  • Submit form

In the same page, Balance status will appear on the screen with member ID details one message will appear on the screen “your EPF balance has been sent through SMS on your specified mobile number. You shall receive the SMS shortly” Passbook facility is not available for the member’s establishment who are exempted under the EPF scheme 1952.

PF Balance Check by SMS Service

Users can also access their EPF Balance through SMS service. Employees can follow the steps to get EPF Balance status and Passbook Statement by SMS. Users can have the option to get the balance in preferred Language and send an SMS from your registered mobile number as per the following format to check your PF Statement.

SMS EPFOHO UAN ENG to 77382 99899

Instead of ENG user can select they’re preferred like User need to get their PF balance in Hindi language place HIN instead of ENG.

Check EPF Balance through Missed Call

If a user has already registered their details in UAN Portal the members can check their PF Balance from the registered mobile number used can give a missed call to 011-22901406. Make sure that user needs to attach Bank Account number, PAN Number, Aadhaar number etc.

PF Balance check by using m-sewa Mobile App

Mobile users can download m-sewa app from Google Play store, Completion of download process click on the member and then go through PF Balance/Passbook link and then after Enter your UAN Registration number. The user can check their PF balance in any time no need to wait until the end of the year or for some period of time.

UAN Account Password Reset for EPF Account Password lost or forgotten

UAN users need UAN number and password to access all the EPF details. Employees can keep username and password safe. It will be helpful for all the services. In case the user forgets their UAN password. The user needs to get UAN Password through EPF member portal. Users who are forgotten their UAN password can follow the steps to access the UAN password.

How to get forget EPFO UAN Password
We are providing step by step process to get forgotten UAN Password. The user can follow the steps and get UAN Password.

• Open EPFO member portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
  • Go through Member e-sewa link
  • click on Forgot Password link
  • Enter UAN number and then enter Captcha
  • Click on submit link

UAN number and Password will appear on the screen along with that “Do you wish to send OTP on the above mobile number?” message will appear on the screen. It you wish to get OTP click on Yes otherwise NO. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and then click on verify OTP number. Successful completion of OTP verification process Password will be received through a registered mobile number.

If you wish to change the password., Go through password enter received password and enter a new password. Once again enter to confirm the password. Click on submit the form. A message will be appeared on the screen “Password has been successfully changed”, Verify once again if the password is working or not.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

I have lost My EPFO registered mobile number, how can I check my PF Balance and what to do I do?
If any user missed /forgotten/lost their EPFO register mobile number log on to EPF India portal with their UAN member login link at the Unified portal and click on edit options in that change your mobile number with a new number and check PF balance with using the new mobile number, there is no issue.

I forget my UAN number/ Password how to recover UAN number or Password
Open Unified Portal official website and click on EPFO member login link with entering UAN number and click forget password link, In that again enter UAN number and Captcha, Click on submit the form, OTP will be generated and will be received through SMS for your registered mobile number, Enter OTP than new Password will be sent through SMS.

m-sewa APK works on which mobiles?
The user needs to install the m-sewa application on registered mobile numbers only. Other mobile numbers m-sewa application will not work.

Submit your review

Create your own review

PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
Average rating:
 14 reviews
by suresh on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf

i am first user so plz guide how to create all the pf accounts and all plz

by appareddy on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
balance

nice information about Provident Fund Online Transfer.

by laxmi on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
transfer

how to mobile no add to my pf account

by swami on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
transfer

Hai, my previous employer not credited my pf amount in pf account (i.e 9 months pending out of 21 months) and current employer said that if your account is transferred from previous employer to current employer then you lost your pending amount. plz tel me what i do now. my mail id is : vssnarayanareddy@gmail.com

by geetha on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf balance

In EPF ECR file whereethae to put the four month epf arrear amount along with the monthly contributaion (ie) in june month contribution and jan, feb, mar, apr arrear amount in Ecr.

by madhu on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
draw

is any problem is i draw total amount from my account

by bharath on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf

SMS EPFOHO UAN ENG to 77382 99899

by hari on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
balance

PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
topic is very nice

by durga on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf

my password is missing plz suggest how to get back

by kishore on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf

Great work……one of the best place to get knowledge about regarding PF.

by swaroop on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
balance

Open EPFO member portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in

by anusha on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf

nice topic PF Balance Check by SMS Service
Users can also access their EPF Balance through SMS service. Employees can follow the steps to get EPF Balance status and Passbook Statement by SMS. Users can have the option to get the balance in preferred Language and send an SMS from your registered mobile number as per the following format to check your PF Statement.

SMS EPFOHO UAN ENG to 77382 99899

by tarun on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf balance check

by gowtham on PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download
pf

gud collection

96 thoughts on “PF Balance Check- EPF Passbook Statement Download

1. geetha

2. Kishore

Great work……one of the best place to get knowledge about regarding PF.

3. kiran

Dear sir,I am giving you more clarification..
    I have joined the institution on 1st april 2015 .In first whole year(1st april 2015-31march 2016) my pf was not deducted..
    Please make me more clear.

4. ramesh

i worked in Tech mahindra for 6 month and i absconded from there and joined in new company.i have PF number for both company.

1)Is it possible to get the UAN number from the current company ?
    2)is there any way to get the PF amount from my last company?

5. swami

6. tarun

Our firm wound up last day of 2015. We have been paying minimum admin charges of 100 (75+25) since then. Inadvertently we missed paying this amount for May payable in June. Any idea how we can generate a challan & pay for a previous month.

7. khan

I am Mohammad M Khan , I have checked my PF withdrawal status. It looks like my PF form has been rejected due to some reason and rejection letter has been dispatched to my address . I have not received it yet and i am not able to send them other form as i don’t know the actual reason why PF office reject my form .

Can you please investigate the issue and let me know what exactly the problem was, because of that they reject my form.?

STATUS for Member ID: PYKRP00192140000199184

Claim ID : PYKRP160500005087
    Status : Claim Form 31 for PF Advance AGAINST Member Account No (PYKRP00192140000199184) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.
    Reason of rejection: The reason of rejection is not available in database. You may please contact RO/SRO KRPURAMWHITEFIELD for further details

Now I see another information in the bottom>>Remarks by DA/AO:APPLICATION SUBMITTED AFTER MARRRIAGE/OK

I work for Ibm India and sent all the documents before my sisters marriage..Iam very tense and depressed, Please help.

Regards,

M M Khan

8. narender

I have submitted all pension document in your office personally.

Till date i have not received pension or any information or updates. From your end.

If any requirement of needed document from me please inform. Please look in to this matter seriously and inform me status of my pension.

Regards….

9. amit

my PF account no. starts with TB/TAM/63915/042 ? what to do ? and how to check the my balance?

10. SUBHAN

hi,
    It is been 4 Months I have not received any updates on my PF claim status not even a SMS. If i check it online it says- Claim is settled.

11. vikram

How can I track my PF amount is on processing or already deposited…??
    I tried so many times to know this one. But showing here is not matching like that.. or invalid

12. naseer

STATUS for Member ID: TN/MAS/0039080/000/0000776

Your Account has been marked as In-operative Account. For details please contact respective EPF Office.

13. rajesh

Hi,
    My Pan and Bank account is already verified on UAN. Recently i have updated the Aadhaar. Now UAN, Aadhaar, Bank account name is Rajesh.
    Pan name is Rajesh Mehta. (which was Already verified on UAN)
    PF amount is approx 77k.
    Can i withdrawal my pf online?

14. ranjeet

ranjit kumar das uan number is-100926622002,total balance pls urgently reply,

15. devender

my self devender please my epf status and my mobile number update & my
    adhar number update please urgently,

16. durga

Dear sir /mam
    I am working in process service india pvt ltd in last 3.6 years join 4th Apr 2013and till date currently I need to withdraw my pf amount for furnished my home plz advice how can withdraw and limit so I am really thanks for get the best suggestions

17. mahender

Sir. My pf number-33426 please check my balance my name is Sanjit Roy

18. kaushik

How can i check PF status using UAN. Is it possible to check through UAN?

19. abhinash

i have my uan number and pf number how can i cheak my pf balance

20. avinash

I have UAN no.Register mobile no.But forget password.How can I recover / create new password to log in ? I want to know my account passbook details.Sir please inform me the process.

21. ankit

22. shafi

Sir. Please cheak my pf balanc and plz send my mobile no9859875807. My pf no NEGHY 00070980000001307.
    I request to plz send pf balanc now.

23. dhanraj

Sir my Pf no -RJ/udr/12869/000/1775. Suresh Kumar ,please check my blance

24. vinay

May know your mai id for share some details to you related also,
    As my pf transfer pending since Mar’16.

Thanks,
    Vinay

25. kabir

Thank you a lot. Very useful information. Good work. Keep it up.

26. sandya

I am sandhy,,i claim my pf but i didn’t get full money,,only one transaction is done after that this sms is received.( .PF settlement claim id- DLCPM160900017628, member acount no DLCM00192940000000661 approved for payment through cheque.under process..) but still i didn’t receive money so help me what should I do?

27. chetan

Sir, I have mailed you my problem. I’m not able trace my pf account or even register for UAN. Please help me

28. praney

I am pranav I just want to know how to check my PF status because i was applyed pf 3 months back but since i dint get the amount so please help me to

29. sudheer

HI

My EPF UAN portal my name was wrong , i like to withdraw my pf money . can any one suggest how can i approach to withdraw money? and how can i chang my name ? . my old company persons not responding properly. is there any another way to chang my name

30. dheeraj

Hi sir, i have quit company last 3 months and have moved to different city now, and i have not taken my PF money, now that i am in different city, i am not using the old phone number, so now how do i check my PF balance, is there a way to check my PF balance only with my PF number??

31. suneel

mera 2016 ka pf hai uske liye vo kaise nikle ga sujhav do please

32. kapil

My employer updated Other Employee PF number to my UAN . Now employer not able to Update my PF account into it . how can i resolve this issue . Please help me ?

33. vivek

My employer submitted my father name wrong … how can I update it???? it is stopping me to withdraw the amount . I am in need of it please help me

34. poornima

35. sanju

i am trying to know our PF balance without UAN but i am facing some problems. please do needful instruction.

36. karan

hi, i hv pf number but no uan number… trying but not able to enquire balance of my account.plz suggest me how can i withdrawal my amount.

37. kuldeep

i have my pf a/c no. from where i get my UAN no. and how do i check my balance.
    can you plz tell me the process

38. kavitha

i have UAN No and PF No how will i check the balance and how to register Mobile Number?

39. pramila

how to get approval for aaddhaar for epf from employer point of view

40. vamshi

i have uan no. and pf no. how to register new mobile no.

41. khanna

i have my uan number and pf number how can i cheak my pf balance

42. rambha

i also have uan number but i can see my any account detailes

43. vikhar

44. choudary

hi, i have pf number but no uan number… trying but not able to enquire balance of my account.

45. nilima

I can’t view my epf balance, already activate UAN.

can I update my mob. no

46. VENKAT

I have pf no only,no uan no and mobile also changed,finally how to know my uan no?

47. simha

48. sharathchandra

Dear sir
    I am not have my UAN number so i am not view my pf bal. With my a/c no. So pl. Help me and give me my UAN Number

49. balu

Dear Sir

i resigned 4 year back but not produce any form for withdrawal and now my pf account not showing on epfo server

50. ashfaq

Hello sir,can you please help me what procedure for pf withdrawal or transfer amount to my current pf account.
    this pf account not linked to UAN and aadhar

51. jeevan

hello sir,i have all ready epfo form submit epfo office but my accounts balance not deposit

52. ramna

How much day before you had submitted form.

at least 20 to 25 days taken by EPF office for credit balance.

53. kishore

54. pandit

hi dear, i have pf number but no uan number… trying but not able to enquire balance of my account.plz suggest me how can i withdrawal my amount.

55. sunil

i have my pf a/c no. from where i get my UAN no. and how do i check my balance.
    can you plz tell me the process

56. bablu

57. pramila

how to get approval for aaddhaar for epf from employer point of view

58. rajiv

hello sir,i also have uan number but i can see my any account detailes

59. prasanna

hello sir,i dont have epf no and uan no so pls help me

60. vidya

61. deepak

I can’t view my epf balance, already activate UAN.

can I update my mob. no

62. nilesh

63. VENKY

i have a UAN number but the mobile number on which this account is registered is been changed how to access the account in such case & how to register with new mobile number?

64. sathish

hi sir,i am trying to know our PF balance without UAN but i am facing some problems. please do needful instruction

65. anand

Can anyone tell that pf credit into the account in 2 part?

66. subhash

I have worked in a company for 4 months .In my payslip my provident fund & ESI number is not there.now I resigned my job how can I get my pf & ESI.number of cash back my deducted amount for 4 months

67. datta

hi sir,as i came to do my masters i don’t have any account in India.
    so can i get the PF money into my dad’s account?

68. lokesh`

How much PF we can withdraw after resignation of my job as per latest budget? Please advise

69. manikanta

Sir employee drawing pay at the time of join is greater than 15000.in that case also employer should provide matching contribution?

70. ramya

hi sir,
    Unable to check my PF amount online .any one help Me please also tried to call 18000118005 but all time said the network line is busy 9175666190 please help me how I can cheek online

71. reshma

I am getting the following error while trying to apply for withdrawl. Please advice.
    Claim Is Not Submitted on portal,Please try again later

72. amir

Mai jis company me job karta tha wo band ho gyi hai or sab employee ko termination Kar diya tha mughe Mera pf nikalna hai help me

73. vinod

Dear Sir you have not my Account no. Please sir so help my pf account no

74. sureshchandra

when ever i call on cust care it shows busy……i m unable to withdraw pf…..it shows your uan id is connected to 2member id. How shouldbi withdraw now

75. nithin

hi sir
    I KNOW THAT IN CASE OF CONTRACTOR NOT LIABLE FOR PF BUT OUR FIRM IS REGISTERED UNDER PF ACT AND CONTRACTOR WORKERS ARE WORKING WITH US THEN WHAT IS TO BE DONE? PLS.SUGGEST ME…

76. bharath

hello sir,
    I submitted my claim form and it was sattaled before 4 days but till now i didnt get the claim amount.
    how many days it will take

77. prashanth

hello sir,I am drawing consolidate Salary of 40000, did I am eligible for PF deduction, whether any circular which say that above 15000 salary the PF should not be deducted from employee

Kindly Guide

78. neelu

Dear sir I was submitted my pf form on 16/08/2017, 1st amount received within 10 days but 2nd amount not received now almost total time spent so many months plz help me how much take time for next amount.

79. sanjeet

hello sir,
    Can I get info on this I come to know that the eligibility for getting pension benefit has been relaxed and the employee can apply for pension if he cross age of 50 and is unemployed.

80. ramdev

I want pf withdraw balance ,because company not help me plz help me sir