PF Transfer Online started with EPF. It started online facility for PF Claim status, PF Withdraw, PF Transfer, PF status. Financial planners advise not to withdraw from the corpus before retirement. According to provident fund norms, 12% of an employee’s salary goes into the fund along with a matching contribution from the employer. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization every year announces interest rate to be paid on the accumulated provident fund corpus.
PF Withdraw Rules
- UAN number is must and should for PF withdrawal
- It will take 6 months time to withdraw PF
- TDS applicable early withdrawal before 5 years 20% without pan card, 10% by pan number.
- TDS will not applicable for below withdrawal of 50,000.
- No tax After 5 years
- Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
- UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
- UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
- PF Payment Details Online for Employee
- EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
- EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
- PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
- EPF HeloDesk for Servicess and Complaints
Types of EPF Withdrawal Forms
4 types of forms will be available for EPF Withdrawal. All the types of forms will be explained below.
Form 31: This form can be used to withdraw some portion of the amount from EPF refund
Form 14: It can be used Pay LIC Premium from EPF balance
Form 10 D: it is for monthly getting pensioners who crossed over 58 years
Form C: Withdrawal of Pension amount who are not crossed 58 years.
Online PF Money Transfer
PF account must be transferred or withdrawal after 36 months. A user by using EPFO online facility, an employee can transfer his/her EPF balance with the previous employer to new employer or can make the Partial or complete withdrawal. EPFO introduced an online facility, the EPFO or Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has made it easier for its members to transfer or withdraw their EPF. To utilize UAN PF Transfer
PF Transfer Online Claim Process
- Log in to the Unified portal https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in
- Go through UAN Member e-sewa link
- Login with UAN number and password
- Click on online services and place “Transfer” request
- Fill the Transfer claim form in online
- After receiving the signed Transfer Form, the employer has to digitally approve the transfer by accessing the employer interface of the Unified Portal.
Before online Transfer claim process will take 10 days time now it has reduced to 5 days.
Know your PF Claim status
The facility of online claim status is for EPF members/Pensioners who have submitted a claim in any of the EPF office across India. By using this facility one can track the status. The only pre-requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.
- Open official website http://www.epfindia.com
- Click on Know your claim status link
- Enter UAN number and Captcha
- Click on search link