UAN Member Login – PF Passbook Download at EPF Unified Portal

By | May 6, 2018

UAN Member Login Passbook can be downloaded from epfindia with User UAN number and Password details, Users first of all need to register Employee details through Unified Member Portal and employees who are registered in Unified Member Portal are only eligible to view the EPF member Passbook. Successful completion of registration process Employee UAN Passbook will be available after 6 hours.

Passbook facility is not available for the Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / Inoperative Members. UAN Passbook will be available in online through other services like mobile APK, SMS service, and Missed call to the Toll-free number. Passbook will have the entries which have been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.

Online Services for UAN Passbook Download

The user can get UAN Passbook in any of the following services. The employee can get their UAN Passbook as per their convenience.

• M-epf APK
  • SMS Service
  • Missed Call Toll-free number
  • Download from epf portal
  • Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
  • UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
  • UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
  • PF Payment Details Online for Employee
  • EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
  • EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
  • PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
  • EPF HeloDesk for Servicess and Complaints

Download UAN Passbook through m-epf APK – UAN Member Login

The user can download m-epf application from play store. Completion of download installs the application on mobile the EPFO m-sewa application will be available on the screen. In that 3 options will be available those are member, Pensioner, Employer. Newly application installers can go through the member link. Activate UAN, Enter Employee number, 12 digit UAN number and mobile number. TRRN status will be appearing on the screen. Completion of application installation process download PF Passbook will be available after 6 Hours of registration at Unified Member Portal.

Get UAN Passbook through SMS Service

Users can get UAN Passbook through SMS from the registered mobile number in the following format send SMS 77382 99899 .

EPFOHO UAN ENG

ENG means language preference. EPF statement will be available in 10 languages. The user can select any one of the languages from all those 10 languages. Instead of ENG user can type any one of the preferred languages.

• English – ENG
  • Bengali – BEN
  • Telugu – TEL
  • Hindi – HIN
  • Gujarati – GUJ
  • Punjabi – PUN
  • Malayalam – MAL
  • Kannada – KAN
  • Marathi – MAR
  • Tamil – TAM

EPF Balance/Passbook through Missed Call

Users can also get Balance/Passbook status through registered mobile by giving missed call to Toll fee number 011-2290-1406.

Download UAN Passbook from epfindia Portal

• Open EPFO official website https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in
  • Go through member Passbook login
  • Click on Log-In to view Passbook
  • Enter UAN Name and Password
  • Click on Login link

UAN Passbook will appear on the screen with EPF Balance details.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

How much time to view UAN passbook completion of Unified Portal Registration?
Successful completion of registration process Unified Portal 6 hours time will take to get UAN Passbook

How to change registered mobile number?
Go through UAN portal and log in with UAN number and password and change the credentials whatever need to change and submit it. 6 hours time will take to recover the account.

How to get entries in UAN Passbook?

How can I view or Download Passbook?
Log on to the UAN member portal then select menu in that click on download/view passbook option. Download or view passbook as per their user preference.

Submit your review

Create your own review

UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
Average rating:
 36 reviews
by GITANJALI on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
SAHU

Passbook Generation in online is a wonderful approach for digital management of Provident Fund management. Thanks for EPFO Member portal and UAN administration online.

by Chikala Prakash Rao on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
Chikala

There is no single process for UAN account number activation. One can use mobile number or his employee details to login into UAN member portal.

by Bhanwarlal on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
Transfer claim

Hi

Pls help transfer claim limit.
Take pf money

by Kripan subba on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
Hindu

I have lost of my password and many many times i hat to forget password but password was not change so what can I do? Please help me

by R MOHANAKRISHNAN on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
PF CLAIM

DEAR SIR MY NAME IS MOHANAKRISHNAN IAM WORKED RAJAM INDUSTRIES JULY14 TO FRB 16 WORKED ON IAM ALREADY ASKED PF CLAIM TO COMPANY BUT NO ONE RESPONSE ME STILL ANY I NEED SUPPORT FROM EPF TO CLAIM MY PF SIR

by Ajay on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
UAN member Login

Good article

by Anil on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
EPF UAN

Nice content of EPFO UAN Member Login

by Sandeep on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
EPFO UAN Login

Nice Article about knowing the download of Provident Fund Passbook.

by dayakar on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
UAN Login

Nice information of UAN member Login

by supraja on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
UAN Login

Good Information about Provident Fund Passbook in EPFO Portal. Thanks to admin of this page.

by Guru Prasad on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
UAN

Nice blog of UAN Member Login Registration details. I got the complete information related to my Universal Account Number.

by Vasu on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
UAN Login

My Provident Fund Account is giving alerts to register my UAN in EPFO portal. Thanks for the information provided by you.

by raju on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
gud

nice information

by kumar on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
online passbook download

nice information about online Services for UAN Passbook Download

by rajesh on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
no pf

Hi Sir,

I left the company 2 months back but still they are not providing PF no?

What should i do? i word for 8 months in this company.

by chandu on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
una login

uan login page has more information about epf uan

by siva on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
epf

EPFO official website passbook.epfindia.gov.in this page provides excellent information.

by ajaych and on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
mobile no change in epf

SIR MOBILE NUMBER CHANGE KESE KARE PLEASE REPLY FAST OLD NUMBER BAND HO GYA HAI

by amar on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
upf

by lovkrishna on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
online pf

by pawan on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
epf login

I want to know is there any case or situation when your provident fund will be stopped by issuing authority after retirement. if exist what are those situation or cases…

by reddy swathi on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
epf

by surya on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
uan

i dont have any uan account so How to Register, Activate & Login UAN Member Portal

by amar on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online

by narayana reddy on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
uanlogin

I have two UAN accounts. I want to take my first UAN pf , is it possible.

by swami on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
uan login

Hello Sir,

Please revert me sooon….

by kamesh on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online

nice information

by bharjav on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
unalogin`

nice site

by naveenkumar on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
ept time for permission

Dear Sir,
I want to know the maximum no.of days permissible for EPF calculation in a month for daily wage earners considering the fact that they get weekly off on Sunday.

by purdhvi on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
contract job for epf

SIR I HAVE A CONTACTED TRANSPORTER FOR OUR SCHOOL, CAN WE ELEIGBAL FOR DEDUCTED THE EPF

by vinay on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
uan

nice topic about PF Transfer.

by yohan on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
uan login

suggest best bank for give a personal loans in cheapest interest rates in india

by srinad on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
cool

cool site withcool informations………. I luv’d it .

by bhesma on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
epf

ENG means language preference. EPF statement will be available in 10 languages.

by balaji on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
uan login

good information about UAN login Registration.

by nagireddy on UAN Member Login Check PF Balance Transfer Online
epf

Successful completion of registration process of my epf from your site thank you

203 thoughts on “UAN Member Login – PF Passbook Download at EPF Unified Portal

1. ajay

SIR MOBILE NUMBER CHANGE KESE KARE PLEASE REPLY FAST OLD NUMBER BAND HO GYA HAI

2. ROHAN

i have no username and password in uan so how im open my id in uan

3. prudhvi

4. ravi

Hi Sir,

I left the company 2 months back but still they are not providing PF no?

What should i do? i word for 8 months in this company.

5. LOVER

R
    so online pf withdrawal is not possible and why we need of attestation by gazetted office

6. SHASI

if my balance is less than 50000 and my service is less than 5 year….TDS wil be imposed or not..??

7. sommath

Sir if I take EPF No. Aagainst 20 nos labours. But I want to change two labours among 20 labours and enter another two labours,is this possible or not?

8. anwesh

Dear Sir,

9. rajesh

Hello Sir,

Please revert me sooon….

10. kamesh

11. mahesh

When im trying to download passbook it was showing password not available but when im trying to login to EPF account with password it was getting opened.

12. chandrika

What are the benefits of activating UAN and registering on the UAN member portal?

13. Sanjana Reddy

Learned to download UAN Passbook. very helpful site. 🙂

14. yohan

suggest best bank for give a personal loans in cheapest interest rates in india

15. chukkana v.v. sn raju

My name is Chukkana Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Raju

Sir, PF Total Balance . Please sir,

16. abhi

iin my name in pf account is abhiram but in aadhar card its abhirama now i would like to change my name in pf account plz guide my how to edit it

17. abhijith

Dear Sir,

I am Abhijith Vijayan. I worked for a company more than 6 months and i took resignation from the company. Then i ask for the PF withdraw. But the HR told me to apply after 2 months of resignation. and i applied after 2 months. According to my offer letter which is i am received from the company is saying that they are deducting RS- 1800 from my salary and RS – 1800 employer contribution and when i joined the company my take home salary is 14,000 and after 2 months they increased as 16,000. I asked about the PF account details but the HR is telling that in that company employees don’t have PF account the company having more 250 employees in Bangalore they have branches in Mumbai and Pune, All over they have more than 1300 employee. Now i received Rs – 5721 the done NEFT transfer from the company. I asked for remaining amount according to my offer letter but now they are telling that wrong breakup in the offer letter. I have the offer letter from the company and also i have the experience certificate. How i will get my remaining PF amount ? or i will not get the remaining amount ?Please help me to get the remaining amount.

18. pawankumar

i left my previous company three and half years back and withdrawn all my pf amount, now our company HR showing us one clause that our PF has to be deducted as we have under PF scheme previously. Please advise

19. Santoshkumar Pathak

Dear Sir,

I mr. Santoshkumar Pathak UAN No.100379823832 is trying to withdraw the PF since last November 2017, previously i was submitted claim to FDC Ltd, Waluj, Aurangabad but they didn’t proceeded my claim after this i was logged complaint to EPF Office Aurangabad by e mail and EPF officer was communicated to FDC and replied me as they had not received my form, but on 14/03/2018 i was visited to FDC and searched the PF form and it is found at the gate of FDC LTD only, they were missguided to me and EPF office also as they had not received the form.
    after getting this form i was visited to EPF office to submit this claim but officer refused to submit the form and asked me to withdraw the PF online but still your websites are not working.
    my KYC is updated by IPCA Ltd but still in UMANG app it is showing message as your Bank details are not verified you can not apply online.
    also tried by UAN Portal, UAN services but all above services are not working.
    i am Jobless since last 4 months and required the funds immediately to survive so please help me.

20. siva

Hello,

Not able to login for downloading the passbook, I have been using the same credentials as in for. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Siva

21. guddina kumar

Hello All,

I have two UAN accounts. I want to take my first UAN pf , is it possible.

22. Sairam

Hii admin thanks for sharing such a nice information about UAN Login

23. Ravikrishna

I worked in a company f 4 years but i want to know about how my PF transfer will get online and how to login as UAN member can you please guide me thanks for admin.

24. Pingback: EPFO UAN Login Registration check Claim status, Download passbook

25. suman

My photograph does not appear on my UAN card at all. What can be done?

26. kapil

Yes ,any1 having valid UAN number can login. In case u forgot your password ,take the help of “forgot password” tab and follow instruction accordingly.

After logging in u can change details

27. ravi

I’ve been searching this for a while, but it’s of no use. The server is down & it seems that it would take some weeks for the website to upgrade to the newer version as the volumes are huge. Even I wanted to download the UAN card but in vain.

28. asif

hi admin is it possible to upload my KYC document through the UAN Members e-Sewa portal

29. suresh

hi admin, I wasn’t able to login since they have changed their website. I keep getting the error on the passbook site (Error! UAN password not available. ) even though i could login to their UAN portal.

30. sushil

Hii sir,thanks for sharing such a nice information about UAN Login details ..regards sushil

31. anand

i left my previous company 5 years back and withdrawn all my pf amount, now our company HR showing us one clause that our PF has to be deducted as we have under PF scheme previously. Please advise me iam eagerly waiting for your replay…..

32. jyothi

Hi admin ,My personal details are incorrect in the UAN card. How can I get these corrected please adcive me.

33. vishal

Hi Admin Can I Change My Mobile Number or E-Mail ID in the UAN Member Portal…..

34. kumar

hi sir, i don’t have any uan account so How to Register, Activate & Login UAN Member Portal please guide me regards kumar..

35. sandeep

What is the Procedure of Uploading KYC Document in the UAN Member Portal?

36. shabeer

very nice information about UAN login Registration,thanks for providing such easyly understandable info.

37. kunal

Nice information about knowing the download of Provident Fund Passbook.thanks.

38. sharath

Hi Sir ,Why am I allocated two Universal Account Numbers

39. Nehal

Hi Sir my personal details are incorrect in the UAN card. How can I get these corrected

40. Imroz

Hi sir iam getting an issue while im trying to download passbook it was showing password not available but when im trying to login to EPF account with password it was getting opened plz advice me.

41. chandrika

Hi Sir is it possible to download or view my passbook into pdf..

42. ankit

Hello Sir , How to Transfer our EPF Account from Existing Employer to the New Employer?

43. suman

I Have Two Days Continously Help Line No 1800118005 Every His Busy Line Why Moring Time Also 8.30am

44. omer

Hey.. my aadhaar is already linked how to initiate the withdrawal process?

45. kiran

I have uploade Aadhar details on epfo account but Aadhar not verified and gender is missing massage send me by EPFO office …

What I do next please help me

46. shiva

Hi Sir Can I update/upload my KYC document through the UAN Member Portal?

47. saikumar

Dear EPF Team,

I have a correction DATE OF BIRTH in modify basic details in EPF portal.
    My office employer accepted in my DATE OF BIRTH request but still pending at field office.And link of Adhar Card & Pan Card still pending at field office.

Can you please check and accept my request in EPF portal.

48. rehan

My UAN in Erorr Gender information is not available in the system so plz help me

49. buwan

Hi,

My gender is not reflected correctly in UAN. It says ‘not available’ due to which i am unable to upload my Aaadhar details and proceed with claim.

I am not employed since 2016.

Please help me here.

50. swetha

Hi my PF amount is partially credited and in status it shows fully settled please help me to get the balance amount

51. asif

Hi I am trying to transfer the previous PF account’s amount to the current UAN however I am getting error.
    Two of my PF accounts are before Jan’14 when we did not have UAN.

I am not able to get any information about these accounts with PF number. i have tried Miss call, SMS option however it did not work. please suggest solutions for this problem.

52. arvind

I Cannot Withdraw my payment in bank account please help me

53. mustaq

Hi I am trying to contact customer service 1800118005 but always busy can you suggest on this

54. venkat

Dear sir,
    WE ARE TRYING FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR PAN BUT IT SHOWS MESSAGE AS ” PAN ALREADY USED ” BUT WE HAVE NEVER USED THE ABOVE PAN FOR OLRE AND WE URGENTLY REQUIRED PF REGISTRATION AGAINST ABOVE PAN.

IF ALREADY USED PLEASE INFORM US CODE NO. AT THE EARLIEST

THANKING YOU

55. gupta

Sir my date of birth is wrong my son is just right 27/03/1991 please update

56. vishnu

I am not able to view my other PF account nos. on UAN portal. How can I check balance of my previous PF account nos. not listed in UAN.

57. sanju

Worst service by epf online service. It is the next face of ruling government. Every time helpline no is busy and SMS service is pathetic..

58. charan

How can i employer link the UAN of a member to his present employment prior to filing
    ECR in case the member was earlier member of EPF prior to joining the present
    establishment.

59. sanjeev

Hello Sir i applied for my pf on 2nd of may till wen i will received the same and also i saw a news paper where it has written clearly that they have stopped the online system for the few days want to how to get my pf ….

60. swapna

hi Sir,cool site with exact information, I love’d it..

61. ankit

Please help. When ever i call to this number 1800118005 every time it say’s line is busy.

62. Prabhu

Hi,

How many take time for online claim, i already initiated for withdrawal online. so request to you please suggest when my balance will credit in my account

63. pruthvi

Hi Sir, I take EPF No. against 35 nos labours. But I want to change six labours among 35 labours and enter another two labours,is this possible or not?

64. rajeev

Hello Sir,i have no username and password in uan so how im open my id in uan

65. sandya

Hello Sir,
    Please revert me sooon….

66. pandey

Hi Sir,
    I Have THREE Days Contuesly Help Line No 1800118005 Every His Busy Line Why Moring Time Also 10.0am

67. rani

Hello Sir,pf not verified –how to rectify please how to process

68. vinod

Hi Dear,i forget my password how to recover it plz tell me soon.

69. lavanya

Hello Sir,,This site is more user friendly with accurate information.

70. shashi

hi sir,
    pf not verified –how to rectify please how to process

71. vinod

Hello sir,
    I Want pf i have apply there r pf status middle of the error message PAN STATUS FAILED Please rectify issue, given showing the attachment file.
    i hve linked pan with adhar efilling income tax department still not yet update pf status.

72. karim

Hi Sir,
    I left my previous company two years back and withdrawn all my pf amount, now our company HR showing us one clause that our PF has to be deducted as we have under PF scheme previously. Please advise

73. khaja

Hello Sir,
    My mobile number has been updated on aadhaar. but in epf site still old number is displaying.

74. niraj

Hi sirr,my photograph does not appear on my UAN card at all. What can be done?

75. radha

Hello Sir,I have two UAN accounts. I want to take my first UAN pf , is it possible.

76. Shailaja

I have 3 UAN due wrong Name on earlier Company’s UAN , which was requested several times to correct. Now it is corrected but I have left the Job.
    I will join new company after 6 Months, please advise In which UAN I should accumulate my amount. After 6 Months I will work in City of my 1st Company

77. prakash

Hi Sir,,I have forgotten my password n tried to reset. I have read all the instructions on how to set valid password and followed exactly. But still it displays the password to be invalid, even on multiple trials. Please guide me to set valid password. I am not even about to login at all,….. Not even once.,.,,.,., m not even able to check my balance also. Please help me…

78. danish

Hi Sir,, I am trying to contact customer service 1800118005 but always busy can you suggest on this

79. david

Hi sir,My personal details are incorrect in the UAN card. How can I get these corrected please advice me.

80. rajesh

Hi I am trying to call customer care but everytime it is showing busy. I have requested for partial withdraw. but till now i have not received amount. To whom i should contact.

81. dilip

Hi Sir very nice information about UAN login Registration,thanks for providing such easyly understandable information thanks regards dilip.

82. praney

Sir I am facing a problem I have my UN number but the mobile number which i have registered is know not in use and I want to change the currant mobile number I am trying to find out further but it shows
    That the details which I am providing not matching with it and but the same pan card and addhar card was sumited please help me

83. prakash

Hello Sir ,Why am I allocated two Universal Account Number

84. farooq

Hello sir,
    i forget my password how to recover it plz tell me

85. vinod

Hi Sir , How to Transfer our EPF Account from Existing Employer to the New Employer?

86. shafi

Hello Admin., iam getting an issue while im trying to download passbook it was showing password not available but when im trying to login to EPF account with password it was getting opened plz advice me.

87. Neha

Hi dear,My photograph does not appear on my UAN card at all. What can be done?

88. suri

hi sir i have no username and password in uan so how im open my id in uan

89. srawan

HIIII I AM SARWAN KUMAR I AM ACTIVATE MY UAN NO. SUCCESSFULLY BUT NOT LOGIN IN ACCOUNT. I AM TRY IT MANY TIME BUT NOT LOGIN. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PROBLEM IN ACCOUNT

90. kumari

hello sir,

91. ravi suresh chhapru

Hi,
    I have applied for transfer of my PF Balance from my previous company to current company account ,but still it is not process .Can I do online transfer and what are the online process to do .Can you please send me the official link and the steps

92. srikanth

I AM LOG IN MY ACCOUNT,ITS OPEN.BUT I WHEN I WANT TO SEE MY PASSBOOK ITS DOSE NOT OPEN. PLEASE HELP ME.

93. venu

I AM LOG IN MY ACCOUNT,ITS OPEN.BUT I WHEN I WANT TO SEE MY PASSBOOK ITS DOSE NOT OPEN. its telling UAN password not available please help me.

94. shoiab

I was facing a similar problem, was able to login to unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in , but was not able to login to epfindia.gov.in to download the passbook.
    was getting – Error! UAN password not available.
    Then, I reset my password on unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in , later I was able to login with new password on epfindia.gov.in

95. imroz

Main apna pf balance check kar raha hu to pasbook not available show kar raha hai please bataiye aisa kyu likha aa raha hai

96. gopal

i am regirster my UAN number before 4 days on member portal. But still i am unable to down load my PF passbook.

Pls help how i will download my passbook.

97. razzak

Am fäcing same problem but am not able to see my passbook everything is fine when am going to generate it shows Error… Plz help me frm this

98. sujeet

I AM TRYING TO CHRCK MY PFO PASSBOOK BUT IT SHOWING SOME ERROR LIKE Error Code FO0001=4063 PLEASE ANY ONE UPDATE ME ON THIS?

99. mahender

i am unable to open my passbook pl advise to open my passbook

100. komal

Error Code FO0001=4063 – I am getting this error while opening the passbook. Please let me know the issue status.

101. sachin

When ever I try to see my pass book I get error “Error Code FO0001=4063″Pls advise

102. saurav

I AM ALSO RECEIVING SIMILAR ERROR.EVEN I HAVE CHANGED THE PASSWORD

103. anusha

Did you wait for 6 hours after changing the password at UAN site?
    We have not seen this error.
    Is it recent or have you seen this before

104. biswa

I am also getting Error Code FO0001=4063
    What is the issue

105. charry

I am having similar problem. Showing Error Code FO00001=4063
    What is the puzzle

106. kapil

What is the total amount I will receive if I withdraw full settlement though I’m only 32 years old? Is it {employee share + employer share + pension contribution}? Is the total amount computed any other way? Please tell.

107. reshma

I am facing epf pdf file “cant display” in my mob. How to solve this problem.

108. tanmay

Hi Sir/Mam

Can you please tell me that is it possible for a member to incorporate his bank account and UAN account without the help of employer?
    Thanks in advance

109. niraj

I unable to login to member passbook website after using same uan website credentials.
    It shows Error : uan password not available. Please help.

110. kaushik

Facing same issue even after 3 months. cant even raise a issue, no portal for the same.

111. manju

Please tell me that while withdrawing money from this uan account.. do we get employee money+ employer money+ govt money? Or just the employee money+ employer money? I dont understand how much money will be provided.

112. manav

i am finding same login issue of all persons lke me. but epfo dont reply of any comment.. really gov service is really very slow and poor. with same password i am also unable to login in my e passbook

113. rani

I can access the member e-SEWA portal with my UAN and password but same credentials dont work while accessing e-passbook on EPFIndia.GOV.IN . I get the message that my UAN or Password is inavlid . i did not login in a long time and changed password one month back hoping it will work some day. it never works. I have tried calling the number 1800118005 several times, Never got connected.

114. prashanth

SIR I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY PASSBOOK BUT DETAL SHOW
    ENTER UAN NUMBER AND PASSWORD I AM ALREADY TYPE CORRECT IN IT.BUT ERROE SHOW INVELID UAN NUMBER AND PASSWORD

115. rajesh

DEAR SIR.
    I WANT TO UPDATE MY KYC LIKE AADHAR CARD,AND PAN CARD BUT NOT UPDATE ERRORSAYS DETAIL NOT MATECH,I AM TYPE PERFECT SHOW IN IT..WHY SAY IT DETAIL NOT MATCH

116. funding a website

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve consider your
    stuff previous to and you’re simply extremely excellent.
    I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like
    what you’re saying and the way by which you are saying it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care
    of to stay it sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you.
    That is really a tremendous site.

117. nasir

I’m having my UAN number but i forgotten my password .so, how would i recover it.

118. nafisa

I’m Unable to open my passbook in my pc .so,pls guide me

119. jakir

how would i save my passbook data and where is the download option.

120. shaik

whether i have to get done kyc at epf office or it will done by web only

121. saddam

i uploaded kyc details in the kyc blog .so, when should i know that it is approved.

122. noor

when will i get my total pension amount and whether it will deposit to my bank or i have to go the employer to collect my amount

123. vasim

iam having UAN number but i dont have passsword. how will i get my password

124. ravi

i unable to down load passbook please let me know how to download it and im having uan details

125. kiran

i Resigned my last job ,so can i continue the previous uan number for present job

126. arjun

when will i get the entire amount of pension from the previous uan number.

127. imran

how would i know my uan card , and where should i download it.

128. crown

i registered my mobile number but i didnt get any information regarding passbook

129. muajhed

i have applied for pf amount withdrawal for last 2 month but till now i didn’t get the amount .so give me suggestion

130. sheerin

i want to download the passbook in Telugu language .so i didn’t see any blog of language .please assist me .

131. janu

i joined anither company but i dint get previous uan details .what should i do

132. mehraj

I want to change my mobile number because i lost my sim .pls give me reply

133. nagraj

i have registered my mobile number two months ago,but till now i am not getting any messages.so please tell me what should i do..

134. hameeda

i followed the steps as above for passbook opening . so when i open the page i didn’t get the passbook page.
    what can i do

135. sadak

i didnot getting my contribution figure from last 3 months. To whom i should ask to update my passbook.

136. shakti

I have downloaded mobile app for passbook downloading ,but it is not opening the entire passbook and also the is lagging .

137. hukamchand

To get my passbook i have done sms sending up to 7 times .Till now i didn’t get any message from portal regarding passbook.

138. shyamlal

i migrated a new job with new UAN number , can i get the all contribution of my old uan number entries?

139. inder

can i with draw the past job amount when i migrated to new one?

140. vikas

i has registered my uan number in yesterday only but till now i’m unable to open my details of uan number.

141. vishal

in my passbook entries i missing past before two months contribution entry .how can i retrieve it?

142. vikramsharma

i has uploaded bnak account for kyc .how should i know that kyc process is done.

143. arjun

i uploaded my aadhar and bank details but when i uploading pan it showing error . please resolve it.

144. taju

can i change my password for every 3 month for my better privacy

145. ramu

i registered my uan number to online process ,can i enter my mail id also.

146. sarfaraz

i registered my mail id also but i’m not getting my passbook for every month to my mail.how may i get this ?

147. khader

Email registered but not getting any mail update from the portal.

148. shafi

i dont now how to change my profile details by using my uan number

149. sushil

i’m not getting the entire contribution via sms .help me

150. shakir

how could i get my monthly contribution to my mobile via sms?

151. shakeel

i used missed called facility for more than 3 times but i’m unable to get the details

152. khaja

how could i transfer old UAN number contribution to new UAN number .

153. ritesh

i have changed my mobile number .how can i reattach to my UAN number

154. asif

in my pass book it is showing only my contribution what about employer and pension contribution details.

155. rajesh

if i left the job then on how many days i will get the whole contribution to my account

156. sadiq

how to change my maild id and can i put more than one mail id in same uan number

157. basha

uan number is forgotten but i remember password what should i do?

158. feroz

if i migrated any other company then i need to do again UAN registration or not.

159. hari

is there any limitation of transaction entries in pass book of uan portal

160. nikil

hi
    i got total one year transaction entries but after that there is no entry for the next three month.my management is telling that they are contributing every month.how to get that details.

161. sindhu

after changing my profile can i get any confirmation mail from this portal

162. imroze

If left the job and i even didn’t take the pension , so up to how many days my uan number is active for passbook downloading or any farther details seeing purpose.

163. aisha

in how many days can we draw the amount if we are continuing the same work in the existing company with same UAN number.

164. prudhvi

i was left my job from last two month .whether i apply only for my contribution amount withdrawal then then employer and pension will be safe or not.

165. amzad

IF i withdraw last six month amount then it will shown in passbook or not

166. niharika

i’m not getting my uan card in mobile app to save it in my mobile.

167. deepthi

i registered my details and activated uan number but after three week up to one month i’m unable to get the details it always showing error error while my all credentials is correct.

168. ruksana

I have changed my network , but the mobile number is same .can i get the all services for the new network by the portal.

169. zubida

i want down load the statement in Telugu but i didn’t recognize the language tab in the portal .

170. rabbani

when i download the statement in Hindi language ,first two pages were downloaded in Hindi and the next two pages in English .please resolve it.

171. Nazneen

could you please tell me that how to calculate my entire amount withdraw in passbook when i quit the job

172. Mohammed kareem

I have change my mobile number and i have to replace from old to new. I want to know the details to change it?

173. Arjun Singh

There is a issue in m-epff login? every time i am facing this it showing incorrect password and user name. But am entering the correct user name and password. May i know whats the reason on this?