UAN Registration (Universal Account Number) introduced by Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and the UAN is mandatory for all the employees who are working under Government services. Initially, EPFO online services have started on 2004. Each individual employee needs UAN number and password to get PF account details, statement, balance check etc. KYC (Know your Customer) details to be seeded with every UAN. Aadhaar, PAN, and Bank Account details are Mandatory for KYC.
EPF UAN Features for Employees
EPF provided so many numbers of features to the employees and Pensioners, Users can utilize all the facilities, Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) is a new feature introduced by EPFO. The following features will be applicable with UAN number.
- Member Portal (Download your e-passbook)
- Know your Claim status
- Know Your EPF Balance
- Check PF Balance and Download EPF Passbook Statement Online
- UAN Member Login for PF Passbook Download
- UAN Registration for 1st Time EPF User
- PF Payment Details Online for Employee
- EPF UAN Status Check for PF Number
- EPFO UAN Services EPF Member Portal OTCP Employer
- PF Amount Transfer for Bank Account and Claim to Another Account PF Withdraw Process Rules
- EPF HeloDesk for Servicess and Complaints
What is the Process for UAN REGISTRATION?
UAN (Universal Account Number) activation process will be done in 5 steps, Users can precede all the steps to complete UAN Registration Activation process.
- UAN Dissemination
- KYC Document Details Upload and Verification
- UAN Allotment
- Tagging of new member ID to existing UAN of member
- Member e-sewa Activation.
UAN Registration for new Employee in EPFO/UAN
Users registering for UAN number can get login through epfindia official website. Here we are providing step by step procedure UAN Registration in EPFO.
- Search for EPF employee login
- Open the EPF website https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in
- Sign in Establishment Sign in with User Name and Password
- Read all the instructions to sign in the establishment sign in section
- So many options will be available in the user account
- Click on member and select register individual
- Member registration will be open fill all the fields with required details
- Save the form
“Member details pending” message will appear on the screen. In member link for through Approval link, In that view pending member registration details, Click on approve tab, Approved successfully message will be shown in text on the screen.
- Go through Payment link
- Click ECR Upload and then download file
Successful completion of UAN registration. It will take 6 hours to activate the UAN account. All the UAN account details will receive through your registered mobile number.
Documents required for UAN Registration
- Bank details
- PAN Card details
- Aadhaar Card details
- If there Passport number and Driving License
- Election Card, National population register number, Ration Card
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Universal Identification number (UAN) introduced by EPFO. It will help the member to view details of all the Member Identification Numbers linked to it. If a member is already allotted Universal Account Number (UAN) then he / she is required to provide the same on joining new establishment to enable the employer to in-turn mark the new allotted Member Identification Number to the already allotted Universal Identification Number (UAN).
How to get UAN number?
Contact to Employer to get UAN number.
How do I activate my UAN Number?
Members can activate their UAN number through epf portal.